This 10-day journey from Pretoria to Cape Town (Available in reverse.) is ideal for both golfers and non-golfers. You’ll enjoy a game drive in Kruger National Park, after which the train will travel to Swaziland and then Durban. The train will then travel to Port Elizabeth and continue to Oudtshoorn. Next, you’ll find yourself in Knysna before the train navigates the Garden Route. You’ll enjoy a beautiful view of the Cape Winelands and the mountains before arriving in Cape Town. Excursions on the journey include a tour in Durban and a Kruger National Park game drive.
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.
African Golf Collage Highlights
Highlights on the journey include superb golf courses and the brilliant wildlife experience. Golf courses on the trip include Leopard Creek, Champagne Sports Resort in Ladysmith and the Ernie Els Oubaai Club. You’ll get the opportunity to see Kruger National Park’s Big 5 on a game drive and visit an ostrich farm in Oudtshoorn.
- GOLF COURSES: Leopard Creek, Durban Country Club, Humewood, Ernie Els Oubaai Club and Fancourt Golf Estate.
- Kruger Park game drive.
- Mkhaya Game Reserve.
- Hluhluwe Game Reserve.
- Ardmore Ceramics and equestrian display.
- Bloemfontein city tour.
- Port Elizabeth.
- Addo Elephant Park.
- Oudtshoorn ostrich farm.
- Fancourt Estate.
- Knysna and its surrounds.
- Garden Route.
- Cape Winelands.
- Zandvliet Wine Estate / KWV Brandy Distillery.
- Cape Town.
African Golf Collage Rates
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Travel Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- 24-hour Full room service and bar facilities.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- Excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
- All meals and beverages.
- Golf activities inclusive of green fees, golf carts, halfway house and beverages.
- Government tax.
- Limited laundry service.
- International flights.
- Airport taxes.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Items of a personal nature.