The 15-day Dar es Salaam journey will take you to South Africa, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia and Tanzania. The train will leave Cape Town and travel to Matjiesfontein, Kimberley and Pretoria, where you’ll enjoy a variety of tours. You’ll enjoy a two-night stay in the Madikwe Game Reserve before travelling through Botswana to Zimbabwe. The train will travel along the Zambezi River through Zambia to Chisimba Falls. Before you arrive in Dar es Salaam, you’ll see the Great Rift Valley and traverse the Selous Game Reserve. (Available in reverse.)
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.
Dar es Salaam Highlights
Highlights on this trip include the Great Rift Valley and the Victoria Falls. The Great Rift Valley is a vast rift valley that runs from Jordan to the coast of Mozambique. The valley boasts towering cliffs that reach heights of 2,700 m and steep walls that rise 900 m. Victoria Falls is an awe-inspiring sight, and this waterfall is an amazing natural wonder. You’ll enjoy a day of activities at the Falls, including a helicopter trip over the waterfall and an elephant-back safari. The journey ends in Dar es Salaam – the largest city in Tanzania.
- Cape Town.
- Klein and Great Karoo.
- Kimberley Big Hole and Diamond Mine Museum.
- Pretoria – Jacaranda City.
- Game lodge in Madikwe Game Reserve.
- Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Tanzania.
- Victoria Falls.
- Zambezi River sunset cruise.
- Chisimba Falls in Zambia.
- Great Rift Valley.
- Selous Game Reserve.
- Dar es Salaam.
Dar es Salaam Rates
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Travel Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- 24-hour Full room service and bar facilities.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- Excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
- All meals and beverages.
- Golf activities inclusive of green fees, golf carts, halfway house and beverages.
- Government tax.
- Limited laundry service.
- International flights.
- Airport taxes.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Items of a personal nature.