This 12-day trip will take you on a journey from Pretoria to the coast of Namibia. You’ll first travel to Kimberley, where activities include a visit to the Big Hole. The train will then head to Upington and travel to the Fish River Canyon, where you’ll visit Lüderitz, Kolmanskop and Keetmanshoop. Other destinations include the Namib-Naukluft Park, Etosha National Park, Swakopmund and Walvis Bay.
This journey is available in reverse as the Dune Express Eastbound journey.
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.
Dune Express Highlights
Highlights on the journey include the Kalahari Desert, a visit to the Fish River Canyon and a tour in Windhoek. On this journey, you’ll enjoy game-viewing activities at Etosha National Park, as well as a stay at the Namib-Naukluft Park. Other highlights on the journey include wine tasting in Upington and tours in Lüderitz, Kolmanskop and Keetmanshoop.
- Upington Wine/Brandy Tasting.
- Fish River Canyon.
- Kolmanskop and Luderitz tour.
- Sossusvlei Lodge.
- Namib Naukluft Park.
- Windhoek Tour.
- Etosha National Park.
- Game Drives.
- Walvis Bay.
Dune Express Rates
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Travel Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Choice of double or twin beds. All cabins have an en-suite bathroom.
- Accommodation on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- Excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
- Meals at lodges/hotels/clubs/resorts.
- Government tax.
- Limited laundry service.
- Lunches off the train.
- All beverages.
- Personal Expenses