The three-day Durban Safari features amazing destinations, excursions and thrilling activities. The train will pass the Drakensberg Mountains, travelling to the Nambiti Private Game Reserve and the Spioenkop Game Reserve. At both game reserves, you’ll enjoy thrilling game drives. The train will then traverse the KwaZulu-Natal Midlands before arriving in Durban. (Available in reverse.)
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.
Durban Safari Highlights
A highlight on the journey is the fascinating cultural experience at the Ardmore Ceramics Gallery. Set in the foothills of the Drakensberg Mountains, this renowned gallery is home to a world-famous collection of ceramics – pieces of art that tell the story of the local Zulu people.
- Pretoria – Jacaranda City.
- Nambiti Conservancy Game Reserve.
- Battlefields tour at Spionkop.
- Spionkop Game Reserve.
- Valley of a Thousand Hills.
- Ardmore Ceramics and equestrian display.
Durban Safari Rates
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Travel Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- 24-hour Full room service and bar facilities.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- Excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
- All meals and beverages.
- Golf activities inclusive of green fees, golf carts, halfway house and beverages.
- Government tax.
- Limited laundry service.
- International flights.
- Airport taxes.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Items of a personal nature.