The Golf Safari is a nine-day safari perfect for golfers and non-golfers alike. The journey begins in Pretoria, from where the train will travel to Sun City nestled in the hills of Pilanesberg, where a pristine golf course awaits golfers and a thrilling game drives awaits non-golfers. Champagne Sports Resort is the next destination on the journey, after which the train will travel to Durban Country Club, where golfers will enjoy a game of golf and non-golfers a tour of the city. Travellers will then enjoy game viewing at Hluhluwe Game Reserve travelling to Swaziland for a game of golf at Royal Swazi or a game drive at Mkhaya Game Reserve. Golfers will tee off at Leopard Creek while non-golfers will enjoy a game drive in the renowned Kruger National Park.
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.
Golf Safari Highlights
Highlights on the Golf Safari include the amazing wildlife experiences and the first-rate golf courses. This trip is the ultimate golfer’s retreat, and guests will get the opportunity to play golf at Leopard Creek, Royal Swazi, Durban Country Club, Champagne Sports Resort and Sun City’s Lost City. Game viewing and cultural excursions available for non-golfers include a guided tour of the battlefields near the Drakensberg Mountains, a visit to Ngwenya Glass and Guava Gallery and a game drive in renowned Kruger National Park.
- GOLF COURSES: Leopard Creek, Royal Swazi, Durban Country Club, Champagne Sports Resort and Sun City Lost City.
- Pretoria – Jacaranda City.
- Pilanesberg Mountain Range.
- The Lost City at Sun City.
- Battlefields tour.
- Drakensberg Mountain Range.
- Hluhluwe Game Reserve.
- Mkhaya Game Reserve.
- Guava Gallery.
- Ngwenya Glass Factory.
- Kruger Park game drive.
Golf Safari Rates
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Travel Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- 24-hour Full room service and bar facilities.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- Excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
- All meals and beverages.
- Golf activities inclusive of green fees, golf carts, halfway house and beverages.
- Government tax.
- Limited laundry service.
- International flights.
- Airport taxes.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Items of a personal nature.