This 15-day journey features both a golfing and non-golfing itinerary. The trip begins in Cape Town with a city tour, after which the train will travel along the winelands. The train will then travel to Hermanus, explore the Garden Route and arrive in Oudtshoorn. Other destinations on the trip include Graaff-Reinet, Kimberley, Bloemfontein and Ladysmith. The train will take you to St Lucia Wetland Park and Hluhluwe Game Reserve before arriving at Kruger National Park. On the golfing itinerary, you’ll tee off at superb golf estates, including Ernie Els Oubaai Golf and Leopard Creek. The journey ends in Pretoria, where you’ll enjoy a tour of the city and Soweto, a township in Johannesburg.
This journey is available in reverse as the Good Hope Southbound journey.
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.
Good Hope/Golf Highlights
Highlights on the journey include game viewing at Kruger National Park, a lagoon ferry ride in Knysna, and the Cango Caves in Oudtshoorn. You’ll get the opportunity to play golf at first-rate golf estates, including Fancourt Golf Estate and Leopard Creek.
- Cape Town.
- Fancourt Golf Estate.
- Els Oubaai Golf Club.
- Graaf Reinet.
- Kimberley Big Hole.
- Panorama Route.
- Battlefields Tour.
- St Lucia.
- Hluhluwe Imfolozi Park.
- Kruger National Park.
Good Hope/Golf Rates
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Travel Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- Choice of double or twin beds. All cabins have an en-suite bathroom.
- Accommodation on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- Excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
- Meals at lodges/hotels/clubs/resorts.
- Government tax.
- Limited laundry service.
- Lunches off the train.
- All beverages.
- Personal Expenses