The Victoria Falls journey will take travellers on an unbelievable trip with breath-taking views and thrilling excursions. The train will depart Rovos Rail Station in Pretoria and travel through Warmbaths and Nylstroom, cross the Tropic of Capricorn and journey to the border of Zimbabwe. Travellers will visit Bulawayo in Zimbabwe, and Hwange National Park, where they will enjoy fantastic views of the park’s wildlife on game drives. The final destination on the journey is Victoria Falls on Zambezi River – a playground for thrill-seekers, where travellers can enjoy cruises, whitewater rafting and photo safaris.
Contact us for a tailor-made package today!
Our travel consultants are on hand to put together an itinerary to suit your every travel need. Our quick response time means that you get the holiday of your dreams without the wait.
Victoria Falls Journey Highlights
Highlights on the journey include a game drive in Hwange National Park, a superb safari destination where wild African animals roam. Travellers will also visit Victoria Falls, a spectacular waterfall and a breath-taking natural wonder. Cruises, white-water rafting, game viewing and photo safaris can also be enjoyed in the surrounding area.
- Pretoria – Jacaranda City.
- Tropic of Capricorn.
- Hwange Game Reserve.
- Victoria Falls.
Victoria Falls Journey Rates
Please treat all pricing as a guide only:
- All rates are subject to availability and may change without notice.
- Single supplements may apply.
- Request a quote or speak to one of our Travel Experts for the best, most current rates available.
- 24-hour Full room service and bar facilities.
- Entrance fees to places of interest.
- Excursions accompanied by a qualified tour guide.
- All meals and beverages.
- Golf activities inclusive of green fees, golf carts, halfway house and beverages.
- Government tax.
- Limited laundry service.
- International flights.
- Airport taxes.
- Tips and gratuities.
- Items of a personal nature.